Welcome to my on-line tribute to the London based Chiswick label. Started in 1975 and, under various guises, still going strong to this day, Chiswick put out some of my favorite records ever. Here you'll find an ever growing collection of info, record sleeves, old advertisements and whatever comes to mind. So dig in and enjoy!

Monday, July 10, 2006

It's life Jim, but not as we know it...

Ever since my first steps on the information-highway I've been using Chiswick as my e-mail handle. Over the years this has got me some very interesting mail. From Sniff 'n' the Tears licensing requests from Japan, to people wondering about whenever it was the Bishops toured Ireland. The later, to my eternal joy, brought me a "thank you" in the excellent "It Makes You Want to Spit" book by Sean O'Neill and Guy Telford as an employee of Chiswick Records! (if only...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home